Kadlec RN Fellow - Operating Room in Richland, Washington
Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a RN Fellow to join our growing Operating Room team located in
Shift Details: Full-time, 1 FTE. 8 Hour Variable Shift. Shifts include weekends.
Required qualifications this position include:
Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 3 years of hire.
Completed a pre-licensure nursing program and is newly licensed. Length of time since graduation can vary; however, typically is less than 12 months from graduation.
Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered. If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider) within 90 days of hire.
1 Year experince of OR or similar
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire.
National Certification in area of specialty is preferred
In this position you will:
• Employs Nursing Professional Practice: Assesses, diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients’ care. Develops, updates and coordinates the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. At the completion of the residency, demonstrates competencies in populations served and performs essential competencies as required by specific unit of hire.
• Advocates: Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
• Facilitates Learning: Fosters a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students; facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families, nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
• Aligns Practice with Safety and Quality: Accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Aligns patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
• Engages in Professional Development: Engages in ongoing professional development; practices to the top of license within the legal parameters of the Nurse Practice Act, the Nursing Social Policy Statement, the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses, and specialty standards. Promotes a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
• Leads in the Practice Setting & Community: Leads and coordinates teams, appropriately delegates, coordinates care and collaborates with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge. Models professional behaviors as a representative of the nursing profession.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 316272